The main military events on October 6
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Luninets, and Baranavichy airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force were recorded.
- Il-76 military transport aircraft of the Belarusian Air Force left Baranavichy airfield for Kyrgyzstan. The aircraft was carrying servicemen of the Belarusian Armed Forces and Internal Troops to participate in the Unbreakable Brotherhood – 2023 drills with the CSTO peacekeeping forces.
- A military cargo train with military equipment was spotted in Minsk.
- A military cargo train with equipment of the 6th Mechanized Brigade of the Belarusian Armed Forces was being formed at Palonka station.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Homiel and on some sections of the M1 and R7 highways.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on current situation made in the report for October 3 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.