The main military events on October 3
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Lida, Baranavichy, Luninets, Kukaviachyna airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- Aviation activity was mostly related to the combat readiness inspection of the Belarusian Armed Forces, which started on October 3.
- An-148 passenger aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived at Baranavichy airfield from Chkalovsky airfield (Russia).
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- A large convoy (35+ pieces) with military vehicles of the 103rd Airborne Brigade of the Belarusian Armed Forces was recorded in Vitsiebsk and on the M3 highway (near Beshankovichy). The movements are related to the start of the sudden combat readiness inspection.
- A large convoy (15+ pieces) with military vehicles of the 6th Mechanized Brigade of the Belarusian Armed Forces was recorded in Hrodna. The movements are related to the battalion tactical drills.
- Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Minsk and on some sections of the М1, M9 highways.
On October 3, the start of another phase of combat readiness inspection was announced. On the first day of the inspection, one of the battalions of the 103rd Airborne Brigade, units of the 120th Mechanized Brigade, and the 116th Assault Air Base were involved.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.