The main military events on October 7-8
- Aviation activity was recorded at Baranavichy airfield. A flight of an aircraft of the Belarusian Air Force was recorded.
- A military cargo train with equipment of the 6th Mechanized Brigade of the Belarusian Armed Forces was spotted in Hrodna.
- A military cargo train with equipment of the 4th Separate Tank Battalion of the 19th Mechanized Brigade of the Belarusian Armed Forces arrived at Zaslonava station.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- A large convoy (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the 103rd Airborne Brigade of the Belarusian Armed Forces was spotted on the M3 highway (Lepel-Beshankovichy). Probably, a unit of the brigade was returning to the permanent deployment point after the sudden combat readiness inspection. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted on some sections of the R85 highway.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on current situation made in the report for October 3 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.