The main military events on October 5
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Lida, and Baranavichy airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force were recorded.
- Il-76 military transport aircraft of the Belarusian Air Force flew from Baranavichy airfield to Russia.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded. Mercenaries conducted firearms, engineering and tactical training with servicemen of the 56th Signal Regiment of the Belarusian Armed Forces.
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Homiel and on some sections of the M1 highway.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on current situation made in the report for October 3 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.