The main military events on October 13-15
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy, Barautsy airfields, and at Homiel airport. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- On October 13, An-12 military transport aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived at Homiel airport from Russia.
- On October 15, Il-76 military transport aircraft of the Belarusian Air Force arrived at Baranavichy airfield from Kyrgyzstan. The aircraft brought Belarusian military that had taken part in the CSTO drills Indestructible Brotherhood-2023.
- A military cargo train with equipment of the Belarusian Armed Forces was spotted in Polatsk.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Minsk and on some sections of the M5 highway.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on current situation made in the report for October 3 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.