The main military events on October 16
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy airfield. Flights of helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force were recorded.
- A military cargo train with equipment of the Belarusian Armed Forces was being formed at Zaslonava.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- Large convoys with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded in Minsk district and in Zaslonava. The movements are connected with the conduct of the combat readiness inspection. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Mazyr and on some sections of the R31 highway.
On October 16, the continuation of the combat readiness inspection was announced. On the first day, units of the 6th, 19th and 120th Mechanized Brigades of the Belarusian Armed Forces were involved in the inspection. The units moved to the designated areas to perform combat training tasks.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.