The main military events on October 17
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy, Babruisk, and Lida airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- Aircraft of the 50th Combined Air Base of the Belarusian Air Force redeployed from Baranavichy airfield to Machulishchy airfield.
- Su-24MR reconnaissance aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces took off from Baranavichy airfield.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- Large convoys with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded in Hrodna and near Kalodzishchy. The movements are connected with the conduct of the combat readiness inspection. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted on some sections of the R13 highway.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on current situation made in the report for October 16 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.