The main military events on October 12
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Luninets, Lida, Babruisk, Baranavichy airfields, and at Homiel airport. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- Two Mi-8 helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force flew from Luninets airfield to Machulishchy airfield.
- An-12 military transport aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived at Homiel airport from Russia. The last time aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived at the airport on August 10.
- Il-76 military transport aircraft of the Russian Abakan Air airline arrived at Babruisk airfield.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted on some sections of the M5 highway.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on current situation made in the report for October 3 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.