Aviation activity, movements of the troops by rail and roads in Belarus.
During the week, flights of helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force in the area of the state border with Poland were recorded, as well as flights of fighters of the Russian Aerospace Forces at Baranavichy airfield. No major movements of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded.
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Lida, Baranavichy airfields, and at Minsk National Airport. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- On January 30, flights of fighters of the Russian Aerospace Forces were conducted at Baranavichy airfield.
- On January 31, a flight of the Mi-24 helicopter of the 50th Combined Air Base of the Belarusian Air Force was recorded in the area of the state border with Poland.
- On January 30, a military cargo train transporting T-72 tanks was spotted in Baranavichy. Previously, the equipment was repaired at the 815th technical support center.
Movements by road
- Single vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded in Mazyr.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded. The mercenaries continue to conduct training with the Internal Troops and the Belarusian Armed Forces.
- Small convoys (up to 10 pieces) and single vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk, Baranavichy, Mazyr, and on some sections of the М3, М6, М9, М14, R40 and other highways.
Combat training activities with units of the Belarusian Armed Forces were conducted at the Obuz-Liasnouski, Brestski, Losvida, and Chapialiova training grounds.
Changes in the size of the Russian Armed Forces group and PMC Wagner in Belarus: no data.
General conclusion on current situation
General conclusion on current situation made in the report for January 8-14 remains valid.