Aviation activity, movements of the troops by rail and roads in Belarus.
During the week, passenger aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived in Belarus. There was also an increase in aviation activity of the Belarusian Air Force. No movements of equipment of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Lida, Baranavichy, and Asautsy airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- On February 5, three Mi-8 and Mi-24 helicopters of the 50th Combined Air Base of the Belarusian Air Force were redeployed from Machulishchy airfield to Asautsy airfield. On February 7, the helicopters returned to the permanent deployment airfield.
- On February 7 and 9, flights of fighters of the Russian Aerospace Forces were conducted at Baranavichy airfield.
- On February 8, Mi-8 helicopters of the 50th Combined Air Base of the Belarusian Air Force flew to the area of the state border with Poland.
- On February 8-9, Tu-134 and Tu-154 passenger aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived at Machulishchy airfield from Moscow. The aircraft brought a military delegation to participate in the celebration of the 20th anniversary of the Belarusian Armed Forces Armament Day. The delegation was headed by Aleksei Kuzmenkov, Russian Deputy Minister of Defense for Logistics.
- On February 11, an Il-76 military transport aircraft of the Belarusian Air Force flew from Machulishchy airfield to Russia. Most likely, the aircraft will bring a group of Belarusian military in the near future, who have been undergoing a one-month training course.
- On February 5, a military cargo train with equipment of the 6th Mechanized Brigade was spotted at Zhabinka station. The unit arrived in the vicinity of Saki village to conduct drills at the so-called ‘Khrenin’s line’.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded. The mercenaries continue to conduct training with the Internal Troops and the Belarusian Armed Forces.
- Small convoys (up to 10 pieces) and single vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk, Homiel, Luninets, and on some sections of the М1, М9, М5, R28 and other highways.
Combat training activities with units of the Belarusian Armed Forces were conducted at the Obuz-Liasnouski, Barysauski, Hozhski, Losvida, Lepelski raining grounds, and in the vicinity of Saki village, Zhabinka district.
Changes in the size of the Russian Armed Forces group and PMC Wagner in Belarus: no data.
General conclusion on current situation
During the week, there was an increase in aviation activity of the Belarusian Air Force. This was connected with the combat readiness inspection, which involved all air bases of the Belarusian Air Force, anti-aircraft missile and radio-technical troops.