The main military events on September 27
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy, Lida airfields, and at Brest airport. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force were recorded.
- Il-76 military transport aircraft of the Belarusian Air Force (EW-004DE) flew from Baranavichy airfield to Kubinka airfield, and further to Rostov-on-Don.
- A military cargo train with equipment of the Belarusian Armed Forces was spotted at Aranchytsy station.
- The formation of a military cargo train with equipment taken from storage was spotted in Homiel.
- A military cargo train of the Belarusian Armed Forces was being formed at Vaukavysk station.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Mazyr.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- Large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded in Hrodna and on some sections of the M1 highway (Zhodzina-Barysau; Baranavichy-Stoubtsy; Kobryn-Biaroza), M3, M11 and R86 highways. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Minsk and on some sections of the М1, М2, М6, М9, М11, R4, R81, R99 highways.
On September 26, the bilateral comprehensive drills of the Belarusian Armed Forces ended. Active movements of convoys with military equipment are connected with the return to permanent deployment points of units of the Belarusian Armed Forces that took part in the drills.
According to our information, units of the 6th, 11th and 19th Mechanized Brigades, 51st Artillery Brigade, 74th Signal Regiment, 250th Separate Guard and Service Battalion, 336th Rocket Artillery Brigade and others returned to their permanent deployment points.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.