The main military events on September 28
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy, Asautsy, Lida airfields, and at Vitsiebsk airport. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force were recorded.
- Il-76 military transport aircraft of the Belarusian Air Force flew from Baranavichy airfield to Vitsiebsk airport to conduct landing of soldiers of the 103rd Airborne Brigade.
- A military cargo train with equipment of the 19th Mechanized Brigade of the Belarusian Armed Forces arrived at Zaslonava station.
- A military cargo train with equipment of the 310th Artillery Group of the 120th Mechanized Brigade of the Belarusian Armed Forces was spotted at Barysau station.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- A large convoy (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces was recorded in Barysau. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Minsk and on some sections of the М6, R53 highways.
Units of the Belarusian Armed Forces that took part in the bilateral comprehensive drills continued moving to their permanent deployment points. According to our information, units of the 19th and 120th Mechanized Brigades of the Belarusian Armed Forces continued returning to their permanent deployment points.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.