The main military events on September 26
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy, Lida, Asautsy airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force were recorded.
- At least 5 Su-25 of the 116th Assault Air Base of the Belarusian Air Force redeployed from Baranavichy airfield to Lida airfield.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Minsk, Mazyr, and on some sections of the M5, M6 highways.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for September 21 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.