The main military events on September 16-17
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy and Baranavichy airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force were recorded.
- A military cargo train with equipment of the 4th Separate Tank Battalion of the 19th Mechanized Brigade of the Belarusian Armed Forces arrived at Verkhniadzvinsk station. Most likely, the movements of equipment are connected with the conduct of bilateral drills of the Belarusian Armed Forces.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Minsk, Homiel, and on some sections of the M5 highway.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for August 6 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.