The main military events on September 18
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Lida, Baranavichy, Luninets, and Babruisk airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- An-12 military transport aircraft (presumably) of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived at Lida airfield.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded. It was reported on training by the mercenaries with members of the military patriotic club and members of the National Beauty School.
- Large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded on the M1 highway (in the area of Baranavichy), R44 highway (Hrodna-Ruzhany), and in Babruisk. The movements are connected with the conduct of bilateral comprehensive drills. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Slonim and on some sections of the M1, M6, R53, R81 highways.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for August 6 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.