The main military events on September 15
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy, Lida, Luninets, Asautsy airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force were recorded.
- Two Mi-8 helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force returned to Machulishchy airfield from Luninets airfield. The helicopters had been in Luninets since September 12.
- A comprehensive training involving aircraft of the 50th combined air base, 61st fighter air base, and 116th assault air base of the Belarusian Air Force was recorded.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- A large convoy (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces was recorded in Hrodna. Units of the 74th Signal Regiment were returning to the permanent deployment point after the tactical special drills.
- A large convoy (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces was spotted in Asipovichy. A heavy howitzer artillery divizion (armed with 152-mm 2A65 Msta-b howitzers) of the 51st Artillery Brigade went to the area of conduct of bilateral comprehensive drills of the Belarusian Armed Forces.
- Single vehicles and small convoys of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk, Baranavichy, Homiel, and on some sections of the M3, M6 highways.
- Transportation of conscripts after the military training session from the territory of the 2657th fuel base was recorded. We recall that inspection of the level of combat and mobilization readiness of the base has been conducted since August 24. The unit took part in special drills Echelon-2023 with the CSTO logistics forces and means.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for August 6 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.