The main military events on September 12
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Lida, and Baranavichy airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- Two Il-76 military transport aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RF-78656 and RF-78668) left Baranavichy airfield. The aircraft delivered military of the Belarusian Armed Forces to the Telemba training ground (Republic of Buryatia, Russia) to take part in the Air Force and Air Defense Forces drills.
- A train with military equipment of the Belarusian Armed Forces was spotted at Baranavichy-Tsentralniya station.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded. Wagner mercenaries were conducting training on tactical medicine at the Losvida training ground.
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Hrodna, Aranchytsy village, and on some sections of the M2, R45, R81 highways.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for August 6 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.