The main military events on September 13
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy airfield. Flights of helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force were recorded.
- Transportation of military equipment by rail was spotted in Homiel.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Chyrvony Berah and on some sections of the M8, R90 highways.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for August 6 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.