The main military events on September 11
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy and Baranavichy airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- Two Il-76 military transport aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RF-78656 and RF-78668) arrived at Baranavichy airfield.
- A train with military equipment of the Belarusian Armed Forces was spotted at Vitsiebsk station.
- Two military cargo trains with equipment of the 103rd Airborne Brigade of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted at Orsha-Uskhodniaya station (1, 2). Both trains were moving towards Vitsiebsk. Most likely, units of the brigade were returning to the permanent deployment point after the Interaction-2023 drills with the CSTO rapid reaction forces.
Movements by road
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Mazyr.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Minsk, Mazyr, Homiel, and on some sections of the M9 highway.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for August 6 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.