Aviation activity, movements of the troops by rail and roads in Belarus.
During the week, active movements of the anti-aircraft missile troops of the Belarusian Armed Forces in Minsk region were recorded, as well as flights of fighters of the Russian Aerospace Forces at Baranavichy airfield. Occasional movements of the Russian Armed Forces are also recorded.
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Lida, Baranavichy, and Babruisk airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- On January 17, flights of fighters of the Russian Aerospace Forces were conducted at Baranavichy airfield.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- Single vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded in Baranavichy.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- Large convoys and single vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Hrodna, Mazyr, Minsk, Vitsebsk, and on some sections of the М1, М6, М9, М14, R58, R115, N9341, N8941 and other highways.
- Convoys with equipment of the 15th Anti-Aircraft Missile Brigade of the Belarusian Armed Forces (military unit 30151) were moving in Minsk region (1, 2). No combat training activities of the brigade were reported.
Combat training activities with units of the Belarusian Armed Forces were conducted at the Obuz-Liasnouski, Barysauski, Losvida, Chapialiova, Brestski, and Hozhski training grounds.
Changes in the size of the Russian Armed Forces group and PMC Wagner in Belarus: no data.
General conclusion on current situation
General conclusion on current situation made in the report for January 8-14 remains valid.