The main military events on July 27
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy, Asautsy, and Lida airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- An-148 passenger aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RA-61733) arrived at Baranavichy airfield.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Mazyr and on some sections of the R62 highway.
- A large convoy of PMC Wagner (50+ pieces) was spotted on the R122 highway (Cherykau-Chavusy). Single vehicles and small convoys were also spotted on some sections of the M1 highway.
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Minsk, Baranavichy, and on some sections of the М1, М5, and R1 highways.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for July 23 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner group in Belarus:
Arrived in Belarus:
- Equipment — at least 54 pieces (vehicles);
- Personnel — about 150-180 people (being clarified).