The main military events on July 28
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy, and Asautsy airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- An-26 military transport aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RF-90451) arrived at Baranavichy airfield.
- Five Mi-8 and Mi-24 helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force redeployed from Asautsy airfield to Machulishchy airfield.
No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- A large convoy of PMC Wagner (80+ pieces) was spotted on the M5 highway (Babruisk-Asipovichy).
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Minsk and on some sections of the М6, М9, М14, R6, R43, R58 highways.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for July 23 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner group in Belarus:
Arrived in Belarus:
- Equipment — at least 80 pieces (vehicles);
- Personnel — about 300-350 people (being clarified).