The main military events on July 26
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy, and Lida airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- An-26 military transport aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived at Machulishchy airfield. Later it flew to Baranavichy airfield.
- A military cargo train of the Belarusian Armed Forces was spotted at Orsha station.
Movements by road
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted on some sections of the M8 highway.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Minsk, Hrodna, Homiel, and on some sections of the М1, М10, and R6 highways.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for July 23 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.