The main military events on July 25
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy, Lida airfields, and Hrodna airport. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- A large convoy (29 pieces) with vehicles of PMC Wagner was spotted on the R43 highway (Krychau-Cherykau). Single vehicles were also spotted in the Mazyr district.
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Minsk and on some sections of the М6, М9, М10 and R23 highways.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for July 23 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner group in Belarus:
Arrived in Belarus:
- Equipment — 29 pieces;
- Personnel — about 50–60 people (being clarified).