Everything about military activity on the territory of Belarus on July 24, 2023.
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy airfield. Flights of helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Mazyr.
- A large convoy (80+ pieces) with vehicles of PMC Wagner was spotted on the M5 highway (Tsel village-Veraitsy village).
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Minsk and on some sections of the M10 highway.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for July 23 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.