The main military events on September 5
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy, Lida airfields, at the Brestski and Hozhski training grounds.
- Il-76 of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RF-76552) arrived at Baranavichy airfield.
- A military cargo train of the Russian Armed Forces without military equipment was moving from Liakhavichy towards Hantsavichy. The train consisted of 5 passenger cars of the Russian Railways and two covered wagons.
Movements by road
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. A small convoy was spotted on a section of the M5 highway.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Minsk, Brest, Mazyr, and on a section of the M1 highway.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for August 6 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.