The main military events on September 23-24
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy, Lida, and Asautsy airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded. Flight activity is connected with the bilateral comprehensive drills of the Belarusian Armed Forces.
- Two Il-76 military transport aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived at Baranavichy airfield. The aircraft transported the Belarusian Armed Forces after the end of the drills at the Telemba training ground (Russia).
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Minsk.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for September 21 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.