The main military events on September 1
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy, Lida airfields, and at the Brestski training ground.
- Increase in the aviation activity is connected with the beginning of the CSTO drills Combat Brotherhood-2023.
- Il-76, An-26 and Tu-134 of the Belarusian Air Force redeployed from Machulishchy to Baranavichy.
- In the afternoon, a military cargo train was guarded at Orsha-Tsentralnaya station, presumably by the Russian Armed Forces. The train consisted of at least 5 KamAZ trucks, freight cars, at least 5 flatcars with equipment covered with tarpaulin. In the evening, the train went towards Shklou.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Minsk and on some sections of the M1 highway.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for August 6 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.