The main military events on August 31
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy, and Lida airfields.
- In the morning, Il-76 of the Belarusian Air Force (EW-005DE) flew from Machulishchy to Kubinka (Russia) with soldiers of the 120th Brigade of the Belarusian Armed Forces on board. In the evening, the plane returned to Baranavichy.
- Il-76 of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived at Machulishchy airfield and then flew to Tver.
- Su-25 of the Russian Aerospace Forces redeployed from Machulishchy to Lida.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Minsk, Mazyr, and on some sections of the R31 and R23 highway.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for August 6 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.