The main military events on October 31
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy, Luninets, Babruisk airfields, and at Homiel airport. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- One of the aircraft linked to PMC Wagner arrived at Homiel airport from St. Petersburg.
- Flights of aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces were conducted at Baranavichy airfield.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- No large convoys with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Minsk, Slonim, and on some sections of the M6 highway.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on current situation made in the report for October 21-22 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.