The main military events on October 21-22
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy and Babruisk airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force were recorded.
- A military cargo train with equipment of the 120th Mechanized Brigade of the Belarusian Armed Forces was being unloaded at Aziaryshcha station.
- A military cargo train with equipment of the 19th Mechanized Brigade of the Belarusian Armed Forces was being unloaded at Zaslonava station.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- No large convoys with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Homiel and Minsk.
We can state that the second stage of the combat readiness inspection, which began on October 16, has been completed. The units are returning to their permanent deployment points.
We recall that the inspection involved the 355th Tank Battalion of the 120th Mechanized Brigade, the 1st Mechanized Battalion of the 19th Mechanized Brigade, the 52nd Tank Battalion and the 202nd Mechanized Battalion of the 6th Mechanized Brigade, as well as units of the Internal Troops. The units performed tasks at the Hozhski, Obuz-Liasnouski and Barysauski training grounds.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.