The main military events on June 7.
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy and Babruisk airfields, at Minsk National Airport. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- Training flights of Su-30SM fighters and Su-34 bombers of the Russian Aerospace Forces were held at Machulishchy airfield for the first time since their redeployment from Baranavichy airfield.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No large columns (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted in Mazyr and on some sections of the M1, M10 highways.
- No large columns (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk and Minsk district, Aktsiabrski and Aktsiabrski district, and on some sections of М1, R4, R34 highways.
The conclusions on the situation made in the reports for May 15, May 19 and June 4 remain valid. Like on June 6, part of the movements of units of the Armed Forces and other law enforcement agencies of Belarus were connected with the anti-terrorist drills in Homiel region.
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.