The main military events on June 6.
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy and Babruisk airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- Il-76 military transport aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RF-76545) arrived at Machulishchy airfield.
- A military cargo train with equipment of the Russian Armed Forces was being unloaded at Asipovichy-1 station.
Movements by road
- No large columns (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted in Liepiel and Aktsiabrski district of Homiel region. Russian soldiers were also spotted in Liepiel.
- No large columns (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk, Yelsk, and on some sections of М5, М9, R23, R53 highways.
The conclusions on the situation made in the reports for May 15, May 19 and June 4 remain valid. We note that part of the movements of units of the Armed Forces and other law enforcement agencies of Belarus were connected with the anti-terrorist drills in Homiel region.
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.