The main military events on June 16.
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Babruisk, Asautsy, Balbasava, and Lida airfields, as well as at Homiel airport. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- An-26 military transport aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RF-36008) arrived at Homiel airport.
- Tu-134AK of the Russian Rosgvardiya (RF-65553) arrived at Balbasava airfield (Orsha).
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No large columns (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted on some sections of the M1 highway.
- No large columns (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk and on some sections of the M1 highway.
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for June 12 remains valid.
We note that the last time a military transport aircraft arrived at Homiel airport was on April 18.
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.