The main military events on June 15.
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy and Lida airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- Il-76 military transport aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RF-78815) left Machulishchy airfield.
- Training flights of two Su-30SM fighters of the Russian Aerospace Forces were held at Machulishchy airfield.
- A train of the Russian Railways with empty flatcars for the transportation of military equipment was spotted at Aziaryshcha station.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No large columns (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for June 12 remains valid.
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.