The main military events on August 29
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy, and Lida airfields.
- Il-76 military transport aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RF-78661) flew from Machulishchy airfield to Yekaterinburg.
- Flights of aviation of the Belarusian Air Force were recorded in the area of the airfield section of the road over the M1 highway near Chamialy village.
- In the morning, a military cargo train of the Russian Armed Forces arrived at Brest-Paudniovy station to take part in the CSTO drills.
Movements by road
- No large convoys (10+ vehicles) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. A single vehicle with no license plates was spotted in Homiel.
- No movements of the PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- A convoy with 10 military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces, which were also transporting S-300/400 launchers, was moving from Minsk towards Stoubtsy along the M1 highway. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Minsk.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for August 6 remains valid.
Changes in the size of the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus:
Arrived in Belarus:
- Personnel – at least 50 people.