The main military events on August 28
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy and Baranavichy airfields, as well as at Brest airport. Flights of helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force were recorded.
- Il-76 military transport aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RA-78850) flew from Baranavichy airfield to Moscow.
- Il-76 military transport aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RF-78661) arrived at Machulishchy airfield.
- CASA C-295M aircraft of the Kazakh Air Force arrived at Brest airport. The aircraft brought military from Kazakhstan to the CSTO drills
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No movements of the PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- No large convoys (10+ vehicles) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Homiel and on some sections of the M5, M2, R53, R13 highways.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for August 6 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.