The main military events on August 1
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Baranavichy, Barautsy and Lida airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force were recorded.
- A train of the Russian Railways with flatcars for the transportation of equipment was spotted in Baranavichy.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- A large convoy of PMC Wagner (10+ vehicles) was spotted on the M5 highway (Asipovichy-Tsel village).
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Minsk and on some sections of the М10, R31, R53, R99 highways.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for July 23 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner group in Belarus:
Arrived in Belarus:
- Equipment — 15 pieces (vehicles);
- Personnel — about 70 people (being clarified).