This is another extension of the drills for a week since April 29, 2022.
July 15-16 will be days off for some training grounds. Asipovichski, Obuz-Liasnouski, Liepielski, Damanava training grounds continue to work with no days off.
The extension of drills at the Belarusian training grounds from July 17 is as follows:
• Barysauski training ground (Barysau district) until 22.07;
• Hozhski training ground (Hrodna district) until 21.07;
• Brestski training ground (Brest district) until 22.07;
• Asipovichski training ground (Asipovichy district) until 23.07;
• Nioman training ground (Navahrudak district) until 21.07;
• Obuz-Liasnouski training ground (Baranavichy district) until 23.07;
• Damanava training ground (Ivatsevichy district) until 23.07;
• Liepielski training ground (Liepiel district) until 23.07;
This is another extension of the drills for a week since April 29, 2022. In total, the drills have been extended for 64 weeks.
The Belarusian Armed Forces are improving their skills and becoming more prepared for the defense, but they’re still not ready for any offensive due to a lack of real combat experience. @Hajun_BY continues to monitor all the activity of the Russian&Belarusian Forces in Belarus.