The main military events on September 30-October 1
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Lida, and Baranavichy airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- An-26 military transport aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces left Baranavichy airfield for Russia.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Mazyr.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded.
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Homiel, Astravets district, and on some sections of the М1 highway.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the current situation made in the report for September 29 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.