The main military events on June 30.
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Babruisk, Baranavichy, and Lida airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- Training flights of Su-30SM and Su-34 fighters of the Russian Aerospace Forces were held at Machulishchy airfield.
- An-26 military transport aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RF-36009) left Machulishchy airfield.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- No large columns (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk, Mazyr, and on some sections of the M6, M8 highways.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for June 12 remains valid.
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.