The main military events on June 27.
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Lida and Luniniets airfields, as well as at Homiel airport. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- Flights of Il-22VPU (air command post) of the Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded at Lida airfield.
- A military cargo train with equipment of the 147th Anti-Aircraft Missile Regiment of the Belarusian Armed Forces was spotted in Babruisk.
Movements by road
- No large columns (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted in Mazyr and at Liasnaya station (Baranavichy district).
- A large column (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces was recorded in Hrodna. Single vehicles and small columns of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk, Homiel, Baranavichy, and on some sections of the М6, R1, R13 highways.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for June 12 remains valid.
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus: no data.