The main military events on June 24-25.
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy and Baranavichy airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- Mi-8 helicopter of the Russian Aerospace Forces flew from Machulishchy airfield to Seshcha airfield (Bryansk oblast, Russia).
- 5 Il-76 military transport aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived at Machulishchy airfield. The probable purpose of the arrival was to transfer a military contingent from Belarus to Russia to suppress “Prigozhin’s rebellion.”
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No large columns (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small columns of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted on some sections of the M1 highway.
- A large column (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces was recorded on the M5 highway (Minsk-Maryina Horka). Single vehicles and small columns of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Minsk and on some sections of the М6, M10, R23 highways.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for June 12 remains valid.
Changes in the size of the group of the Russian Armed Forces in Belarus:
- Aviation — Mi-8 helicopter of the Russian Aerospace Forces.