The main military events on August 25
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy airfield. A flight of a helicopter of the Belarusian Air Force was recorded.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Soldiers of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted at the railway station in Vitsiebsk.
- No movements of PMC Wagner vehicles were recorded. Wagner mercenaries were spotted at the Obuz-Liasnouski training ground.
- A large convoy (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces was recorded on the M1 highway (Stoubtsy-Ivatsevichy). Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Minsk, Baranavichy, and on some sections of the M1, M5, M9, M14 highways.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for August 6 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.