The main military events on August 17
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy airfield. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force were recorded.
- Tu-154 passenger aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RA-85042) arrived at Machulishchy airfield.
- Four Mi-35M helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force arrived at Machulishchy airfield from Russia.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Mazyr.
- Mercenaries of PMC Wagner were spotted in Baranavichy and Maladzechna district.
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted in Minsk, Mazyr, Maladzechna district, at Liasnaya station, and on some sections of the M1 highway.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for August 6 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.