The main military events on August 15
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Lida, and Baranavichy airfields. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force were recorded.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted on some sections of the M10 highway.
- Wagner mercenaries were spotted in Barysau.
- Large convoys (in total, 70+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded on the M1 highway (Baranavichy-Ivatsevichy). Single vehicles and small convoys were spotted on some sections of the M1 and R1 highways.
Click to work with the map
The conclusion on the situation made in the report for August 6 remains valid.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner and the Russian Armed Forces group in Belarus: no data.