The main military events on July 18
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy, Lida airfields and the airfield in Vialiki Bokau. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- Prigozhin’s business jet Embraer Legacy 600 (reg.number RA-02795) arrived at Machulishchy airfield.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No movements of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded.
- Three large convoys with military vehicles of PMC Wagner were recorded during the day: on the M5 highway (Babruisk – Asipovichy), M5 highway (Asipovichy – Tsel village), and R43 highway (Rahachou – Baruisk).
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys of the Belarusian Armed Forces were spotted in Maladzechna and on some sections of the M1, M9, R23 highways.
The organized movement of Wagner mercenaries continues. Only on July 18, three convoys with mercenaries arrived in Belarus. Currently, the destination point of Wagner convoys is a field camp in Tsel village (Asipovichy district).
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner in Belarus:
Arrived in Belarus:
- Equipment — about 275-305 pieces (mostly vehicles);
- Personnel — about 1400-1500 people (being clarified).