The main military events on July 15-16.
- Aviation activity was recorded at Machulishchy airfield. Flights of aircraft and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force and Russian Aerospace Forces were recorded.
- Il-76 military transport aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived at Machulishchy airfield.
- No rail activity was recorded.
Movements by road
- No large convoys (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Russian Armed Forces were recorded. Single vehicles and small convoys of the Russian Armed Forces were spotted in Mazyr and on some sections of the R31 highway.
- A large convoy (60+ pieces) with military vehicles of PMC Wagner was spotted on the M5 highway (Babruisk-Asipovichy). Single vehicles of PMC Wagner were also spotted on the M5 highway.
- A large convoy (10+ pieces) with military vehicles of the Belarusian Armed Forces was recorded on the R44 highway (Krasnaselski-Volpa).
On July 11, mercenaries of PMC Wagner started organized movement in convoys to the territory of Belarus. As of 23:59 on July 16, at least two convoys with mercenaries were known to have arrived in Belarus.
Changes in the size of PMC Wagner in Belarus:
Arrived in Belarus:
- Equipment — about 100 pieces (mostly cars, as well as trucks, buses etc.);
- Personnel — about 350-600 people (being clarified).