The drills have been extended for 67 weeks.
August 5-6 were days off, but the Damanava and Asipovichski training grounds worked with no days off.
The extension of drills at the Belarusian training grounds from August 7 is as follows:
- Barysauski training ground (Barysau district) until 12.08;
- Hozhski training ground (Hrodna district) until 11.08;
- Brestski training ground (Brest district) until 12.08;
- Asipovichski training ground (Asipovichy district) until 13.08;
- Nioman training ground (Navahrudak district) until 11.08;
- Obuz-Liasnouski training ground (Baranavichy district) until 13.08;
- Damanava training ground (Ivatsevichy district) until 13.08;
- Liepielski training ground (Liepiel district) until 12.08;
The drills have been continuously held since April 29, 2022. In total, the drills have been extended for 67 weeks.
The Belarusian Hajun monitoring group continues to monitor all the activity of the Russian and Belarusian Armed Forces on the territory of Belarus.