The business jet of the Lukashenko family came under U.S. sanctions too.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) imposed sanctions against 8 people and 5 organizations connected with the regime in Belarus.
The following entities came under the U.S. sanctions:
- BEL-KAP-STEEL LLC (the company connected with BMZ);
- Department of Financial Investigations of the State Control Committee of the Republic of Belarus;
- Belavia Airlines;
- BMZ (Belarusian Metallurgical Plant);
- Minsk Civil Aviation Plant 407.
The following individuals came under the U.S. sanctions:
- Aleksei Oleksin’s family members: Dmitry Oleksin, Vitaly Oleksin and Inna Oleksina;
- Artyom Dunko, senior inspector for special important cases of the Department of Financial Investigations;
- Viktor Franskevich;
- Dmitry Korchik;
- Igor Marshalov;
- Viktor Selitski.
The business jet of the Lukashenko family came under U.S. sanctions too
The government business jet Bombardier Challenger 850 with reg. number EW-301PJ, which, among others, is used by Viktor and Dmitry Lukashenko, came under the sanctions.
«EW-301PJ; Aircraft Model CRJ-200ER; Aircraft Manufacturer’s Serial Number (MSN) 8057; Aircraft Tail Number EW-301PJ (aircraft) [BELARUS-EO14038] (Linked To: OPEN JOINT STOCK COMPANY BELAVIA BELARUSIAN AIRLINES)», OFAC website says.
Thus, now a VIP helicopter and all Lukashenko’s planes, except one, Boeing 767-300 with registration number EW-001PB, are under the U.S. sanctions.